Working past the FRUSTRATION

Have you ever been frustrated? I mean just frustrated with being frustrated? Bills are more the income, one step forward 3 steps back, can't win for losing? I looked up the word frustrated and one of the definitions was: the act of preventing the success of something : the act of frustrating something. Pretty much how I feel at this moment. Frustrated, with life, my situation, myself. I am learning some of the hints that triggers my depression. At least by identifying those things I can work offensively so I can work ahead so it doesn't consume me. One of my biggest triggers I have found is my finances(or lack thereof). I've always considered myself a good hard worker, team player, creative mind, etc. It seems that no matter how hard I work, how much time I put in, how dedicated I am, I just can't get ahead. I have worked hard in every area in my life, completed my MA.Ed, yet still only working making pennies.  WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??? Well, I am still a believer that God does not give us dreams and visions JUST for them to stay dreams and visions.  I HAVE to believe that when he blesses me with these dreams and visions, that he has also instilled the ability to make those dreams and visions a reality.  So what does that have to do with me being frustrated? EVERTHING! Its ok to feel frustrated by we can't stay there. We have to identify what it is we're frustrated about and then recite, and live the Serenity Prayer:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace, taking, as he did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it. Tursting that he will make all things right,
If I surrender to HIS will, that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with him, Forever in the next.
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Report

Today I Pray

Work It