No Fear Just Faith

Throughout your life, have you ever wanted to do something, or gotten the unction or directive from God to do something but didn't/couldn't do it because of fear? Well I have. There are some things that God has called me to do that I haven't done. Not for lack of obedience or faith but because of fear. Yesterday I was reminded that FEAR and FAITH CANNOT coexist. It's like having two trains on the same track traveling on opposite directions. Eventually the two will collide. No matter how I/we wrap it up in a nice package and say "oh I have faith in God but idk about this", if we fear we don't faith.  At the end of the day, without faith it's impossible to please God. If we fear, we aren't having faith. TRUST me, I get it. Stepping out on something new, unknown can be frightening. We don't know the outcome. But if we trust God and have FAITH in HIS guidance how can we fail? If we allow fear to stagnate us or prevent us from reaching out dreams, we never accomplished anything anyway, right?Faith is the substance for thigs hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. We hope...can't see... But trust. Kind of like oxygen. We hope it's there, can't see it, but we trust that it's there. We can't see God, but we must trust he is there and allow him to guid us through this thing called life. So the next time you make a plan or set a goal and fear tries to stick it's ugly, two faced self on there, just say "I hope, can't see, but I trust" and let God handle the rest! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Report

Today I Pray

Work It