Hell...NO I'm Ford Tough

Through my journey in this thing called life, various situations and circumstances have caused those that have watched my walk and my faith tell me, "you were born for this! You're Ford Tough". Well being "Ford though was a common slogan for the Ford F series trucks back in the day and even still today. Recently some events have occurred that may knock the "ordinary" person to their breaking point, especially if they have had issues with depression in the past like I have.  Well, today I was reminded again that I was "built for this". Idk about you but I have asked God before "WHY sir do I have to be THIS strong? Why do I have to endure and endure and ENDURE some more"?  So I decided to look at how they came up with the slogan "Ford tough". (Hey, since folks are using it to reference me, I should know what they're talking about right?) Well, this is what I found Ford Truck. A Ford marketing manager Stated that  "Toughness – durability, and reliability – is the essence of the brand". The Ford slogan was designed based on its performance in some of the TOUGHEST test. In every test, it performed for those who relied on it to perform day in and day out CONSISTENTLY. So after reading that, God reminded me that I AM Ford tough because he designed me to perform CONSISTENTLY with his power, with my faith, with my belief DAY IN and DAY OUT. No matter if it's raining, sleeting, snowing, a blizzard, tornado, hailing or healing. I AM FORD TOUGH!!!  One of those keys is maintenance. My "pit crew" (friends, prayer partners, the circle is the bomb). When I utilize them, they maintain issues before they become issues, I keep my oil changed and get regular tune-ups. (By staying in my word, my prayer closet and water my faith DAILY). I said all that to say. Life IS NOT always fair, but as one of my praise team members said, we have to have a "hell no" attitude. Hell....NO, you can't have my joy! Hell...NO, you can't have my peace! Hell...NO, you can't have my children! HELL GOD SAID NO!!!!!  Remember you are FORD tough and tell Hell NO!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Report

Today I Pray

Work It